Sunday, December 21, 2008

Turkeys and Japanese Music

From the time I woke up yesterday morning until late afternoon I was a cooking machine. A Christmas cooking machine. The turkey it into our oven nicely and everything went off without a hitch. Folks came to our place, were well fed and drank their fill of beer and wine. A good time was had by all and the "Kevin in Japan 2008 Xmas Party" was a success. I think I'll do it again next year! If not, I'll still order a turkey and cook one.


The beautiful bird! Bought this fella from the "Foreign Buyer's Club"!



Here's some of the spread. Turkey, stuffing (a batch cooking in and one cooked out of the bird), carrots, salad (not in picture) and a boat load of mashed potatoes and gravy. Good old fashioned "comfort food."



This afternoon I slowly kicked around downtown. I was taking a lot of footage for a video I'm currently in the process of editing. BUT....here is some footage of a cool band I saw playing by Sannomiya Station. I would have filmed more, but my camera battery died.

See the original here.

No comments: