Saturday, December 6, 2008

Kobe Luminare

Another week and another Saturday. "Hello Saturday! Nice to hang out with you!!"

Yesterday was the big day for our school. It was our school's Christmas celebration and it was great. It went off without a hitch. The kids were awesome and all of the parents were happy.

Last night, Mai and I hung around in downtown Kobe. Kobe Luminare started on Thrusday. Luminare is a big light display set up in Sannomiya. It began in 21996 as a memorial and tribute to the more than 6,000 people who died the previous year in the Great Hanshin Earthquake. The earthquake which was more than a 7 on the Richter Scale, destroyed Kobe.

Here's a video I made for my youtube channel about the Luminare.

Bright Lights Big City Japan


Today I'll be meeting up with my friend PJ, aka "KansaiPJ" t o work on a collaboration video for Youtube.

5 more working days til Xmas vacation. Yay!

No comments: