Friday, December 19, 2008

It's Kevin...Forest Gump Style

I have been running and running and running and running! That's what I've been doing for the most part this week during my vacation. I honestly don't want to be a lazy-ass so I am still waking up at the same time as I normally do when I have to work, say out of the way of my lovely wife as she gets ready to go to work and then I run. I'm so happy with my new found route. Running to Kobe airport is a great hill workout since the bridge to get there goes UP....then it goes DOWN! So far, since Monday, I've logged almost 65km. I'm pretty pleased and REMEMBER everyone...I am a hobyist....not "hardcore."

Tomorrow is a big day in my little world. I'm hosting a Christmas party. You can see in my early vlog, the turkey I bought. I also bought a pile of potatoes and will be peeling, boiling and mashing throughout the morning. Various coworkers and friends will arrive throughout the evening and I will delight them with Kenny G Christmas tunes..haha....just kidding about the last part. My house is a "Kenny G free ZOne!"

The menu for Kevin's Xmas party:


1. Turkey
2. More turkey
3. Mashed potatoes
4. Stuffing
5. Boiled carrots
6. Booze (BYOB)
7. Christmas music
8> Can't think of anything else to write here...


For some guests, this will be their first time eating turkey. For others, the first time in a long time.



Oh yeah, btw.....Japan is joining the World Economic Recession Bandwagon. I suppose they felt left out. Sometimes it's just cooler to stand on your own and not be like all the other kids!


Also...I read a weird news story. A JR (Japan Rail) conductor, dragged a young high school girl into a toilet and assaulted her. He stole her underwear as well and when police apprehended him close by, he said he was going to sell her underwear to pay his debts! How weird it that???? Check out the story here....

No comments: