Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Teaching in Asia: Private Language Schools

It's been a crazy week so far. A typhoon almost hit us and then crawled away in a wimpy fashion. Also, I had a birthday. Today was actually my birthday.

I suppose I can (this being a special day to let my hair down) let you know what I am working on. I have from time to time eluded on my Twitter account that I am in the midst of a "big" writing project. Well, I am. I am writing a book. more specifically, an eBook that I will be self publishing. This book will be about teaching in both Korea and Japan. I have a lot of experience working in both countries as well as Canada. I have been writing for some time now and have been asking amazing members of the teaching community for information and help on the project. You can expect the finished product this Fall sometime.

My new "Teaching in Asia" series is something that I going to compliment this book. I plan to make dozens of videos in this series. I think it will be a great resource for anyone out there interested in becoming a language teacher in Asia.

Here is the latest installment.

Teaching in Asia: Private Language Schools



Teaching in Asia! I plan to have a new and interesting thumbnail for each video.

2 comments:

Samurai Running said...

I was always taught that if you read someones blog you should always leave a comment as a way to say thanks to the person who wrote it! Call me old fashioned ;)

Thanks Kevin all the best with the project it seems like something that will encourage people to come and enjoy, give and share, a worthy project.

David said...

Hey thanks for post this kind of things. I always learn and laugh a lot with your blog. Keep up the good work.

Online pharmacy reviews