Monday, July 11, 2011

Japanese Stalkers and Japan in Pictures

Another week of Japan in pictures. I take a lot of pictures everyday and many with the iPhone application, Instagram. Here are some images of Japan I captured.















I also wanted to share a little story. Yesterday, while out for a Sunday training run, I passed a young couple riding a bicycle. Shortly after passing them, the young man decided to hop of the bike and chase after me while his girlfriend took over driving. He followed behind me for more than a kilometer before finally stopping. he was by no means dressed for running and I have no idea why he did it. It was pretty weird though. I'm happy something like tat didn't happen at night or I would have had to practice my sprinting skills!

You can watch the story here:

2 comments:

Punky Bunny Blog said...

lovely photos sensei kev :D

http://amz88.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Great photos but personally I don't like to eat in Japan 'cause their costumes are different to my costumes so it would be weird to eat something very different.

xl pharmacy