Saturday, October 24, 2009

Gingerale Candy Bars in Japan

A short, yet sweet blog post!

Last night I made my draw for the Halloween Hello Kitty contest. It was won by a You Tube user in Toronto names "eskibaby." She won the Hello Kitty toy as well as a plethora of other cool Japanese snacks. Also included in the package will be something I saw for the first time this afternoon. I came across a Gingerale Kit Kat bar. I haven't tasted it yet and will leave it to eskibaby to make a video about this one!


Gingerale Kit Kat bar. I have no idea what to expect with this one.


THE CONTEST!

2 comments:

RNSANE said...

Ginger ale kit kats, very interesting. Looks like the Halloween contest was a lot of fun. Didn't realize the Japanese were so into the holiday!

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I'm not sure I'd be down with a gingerale KitKat... but then again, I've found the Green Tea "SPAM" quite pleasing to taste. As we near Halloween, I wonder what fun things will come out in Korea.