Sunday, May 24, 2009

Roh Moo-hyun and some things in Japan

Just a quick update on things:

1. I was shocked and saddened to hear about the suicide of former South Korean President, Roh Moo-hun. He was being investigated for a bribery scandal. I remember being present at the candle light protests in Seoul in 20004 when the government attempted to impeach him.

Here is a video from my You Tube Channel about those protests. This was taken by my friend. Myself and two friends went into Seoul that night (we lived in Ilsan) to check things out). You can see me at the end of the video I think.

Protest in Korea (President Roh Impeachment)



2. Influenza A hysteria is still holding on in Kobe. People are, in general, being completely irrational and buying and surgical mask that isn't tied down!

3. Schools all across Hyogo and Osaka Prefectures reopen tomorrow.

4. I'm off to a You Tube meet up this afternoon in Osaka.

5. I've been running a lot....feels good.

6. I plan to run in 2 full marathons this Fall...that's why I've started to train!

7. I just had a wonderful breakfast!

No comments: