Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to Work

The New Year has come and gone. Things are back to normal in a sense. Yesterday was my first day back at school and I was a little frazzled. It wasn't tough to get up early, but it was tough to get up early and get my backside out of the door in time. Then, once I arrived at the train station it was glorious to see that the trains were more than an hour late. Yep, found out on the news later that someone killed themselves in Osaka by laying across the JR tracks. So, I did get to work, but it just took a little longer than usual.

The kids were cool and really excited to see each other. It was a pretty good first day of my final term of my first year teaching in Japan.


Here's a little peek at what some of my classroom looks like.


I finally got motivated and edited some footage I had from the trip Mai and I took this past summer to Hiroshima and Miyajima.

Miyajima and the Sleepy Monkey

See original here.


Oh yeah, I thought this was cool. Japan vlogger, "Marlogum" recently came down to Kobe from Nagoya and we spent some time hanging out. I I was a tour guide for the afternoon and showed him and his wife around town. Here's the video:

the kanadian in kobe(that's me btw!)

see original...

No comments: