So what have I been up to lately?
1. Spending quality time with my wife and 20 month old son.
2. Running, Running, Running. I have found my passion again and am putting on a lot of kilometers.
3. Working on my Running VLOG You Tube channel called "RunCauseItsFun."
4. Wrapping up my eBook, "Teaching in Asia: Tales and the Real Deal." (Hopefully out late next week)
5. Not drinking beer. Decided to give up the suds for a few months to lose weight and become a faster runner!
6. Enjoying the dawn of spring in the Kansai area.
7. Beginning to think about the new school year that starts in two weeks.
8. Daydreaming about running goals for 2012 and beyond!
Here are a few pictures from the past week!
My Steak and Guinness pie creation Saturday night. Every year for St. Patrick's Day I make this.
A school bus toy i bought for my son the other day. The little guy is obsessed with vehicles of all shapes and sizes.
In HAT Kobe. This is an area I love to run in. If you look at this picture it is pretty obvious why. I took this while on a run a few days ago.