Monday, June 7, 2010

Car Shows and Cafe Latte

It has been a dog's age and a half since I have made a post. For that; I am sorry. Last month was a vlog fest for Kevin. I had promised my You Tube viewers that I would post a vlog everyday for the month of May and I did. I can honestly say that while it was fun to do (most of the time), I am happy May is now complete.

Many things have been going on since then. Mostly, work. I have been working six days a week, going to Japanese class and running a lot. I have basically had very little time to decompress. Also, my wife and I are expecting our first child any week/day now. He will be here by the end of the month or the beginning of July. It is a very exciting time for sure!

Yesterday (Sunday) was a great day to hang out with my wife, do some shopping and talk about the great things we plan to do with our little one once he arrives.



Enjoyed an iced latte at Excelsior Coffee in Kobe (near Chinatown) yesterday. Normally I go to Starbucks, but the shop was too crowded to get a seat. The Excelsior Coffee next door had plenty of seats. I suppose that might be a reflection on the coffee? It still tasted pretty good to me!



In the morning I went for my Sunday morning long run around Kobe. Luckily I had my iPhone packed away with me. I stumbled across the "Extreme Custom Car Show" along the waterfront her in Kobe. Although I am not really interested in cars, I have to admit, there were some pretty damn cool bikes and cars here! I also found it pretty weird that most of the Japanese guys who own the custom cars have adopted a Hispanic gangster look!

Here are a few shots of the cars I saw and a video I posted!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really love cars shows for it gives me an opportunity to see new cars like my favorite brand Toyota.