Monday, April 1, 2013

Minoh Waterfall and Katsuoji Temple

Last Friday I met up with my friend John to do some hiking north of Osaka. He was visiting from the U.S. and wanted to show me the Minoh Waterfall and the very beautiful Katsuoji Temple.

We hiked most of the day through the forest and days later, my legs are still screaming in pain!

Hope you like some of the pictures I took that day. Katsuoji Temple is well know for its Daruma. These small figures are meant to give people good luck and help their wishes come true.











3 comments:

Bart said...

What a stunning place! It looks very peaceful. I particularly like the second to last photo.

Kevin O said...

Bart742...

An amazing place indeed. That last picture is of part of a graveyard!

Jackofallhobbies said...

I enjoyed the pictures and the video. I wish I had gone there....perhaps some day in the future.